We believe that belonging to a local church and sharing life with others in that setting is the best way to develop a meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ. MyCAC is an online tool designed to help you connect with others in the life of CAC. MyCAC not only provides you with information about the people, the groups and the volunteer opportunities at CAC, but allows you to view your giving records and update your contact information to make sure you receive important communication from the church.
Who See's my information?
You have 100% control over this - you decide! While our database contains anyone who is on our mailing list and our website is public, our online community is only for those who are part of Chilliwack Alliance Church. Once you've joined you decide whether your information will be "listed" to other online members or "unlisted". Unlisted information is not seen by anyone beyond our staff and key leaders with "administrative privileges" who contact individuals requesting information or for use as a mailing list.
Everyone who is part of Chilliwack Alliance Church is encouraged to join MyCAC by requesting access. To do this please click on the link above. Those who are not part of our church will not be given a login and password if requested.
What are the guidelines for use?
Please protect the privacy of fellow members! Violating any of these guidelines will result in blocked access. By becoming an online community member, you agree to the following rules of use:
- The online Community is intended for personal and ministry use. It is not for solicitation of any kind. Do not use it for business purposes or for ministries, groups etc outside of the Chilliwack Alliance Church community.
- Protect the privacy of members by not giving their phone number etc to others outside of the Online Community. If you would like someone's phone number and they are 'unlisted', please ask them directly. Chilliwack Alliance Church cannot give out this information without prior consent. Our leaders use this private information with care.
- Do not send emails that are not necessary and not requested (example: jokes, stories, petitions etc.) Use the Online Community with care and courtesy for personal and friendly communication. Even it it's interesting, funny or important, do not send unsolicited information. Do not add members to email list outside the Online Community with out prior consent.
- Members who engage in discussions are not to 'slam' other groups, churches, or organizations or attempt to solicit members from outside groups or organizations. Keep the online discussions and emails personal, positive and profitable. Discussions will be monitored.
- Online members who become inactive at Chilliwack Alliance Church or do no follow these guidelines and/or abuse the Online Community will have their login access blocked
- Members are to inform our Executive Pastor, Mark Hutchinson, of any problems so a resolution can be found.