This is a time for you to take a mid week break, enjoy a cup of coffee and a muffin, while connecting with other women. If you are new to CAC, this is a great place to meet and make new friends. After coffee we will join in an interactive Bible study.
The last Wednesday of each month we will have a special feature that you won’t want to miss!
We will be studying Psalm 107, "Steadfast Love" with Lauren Chandler.
Psalm 107 is a call to worship– a call to the people of God to remember all the ways He has rescued and will continue to rescue. The psalmist is imploring the people to speak out loud of His faithfulness and thank Him for it. He invites us to invite each other to tell it.. Some of us need to hear a certain word right now, and all of us need to be reminded that God is here!
Some of our discussions will be around the following topics:
- Are you prepared for suffering?
- Will trials and persecutions reveal your faith and bring glory to God?
Listen to what Peter says to believers enduring tribulations.
We have two different classes available beginning Friday February 2nd at 9:30 am or Tuesday February 6th at 7:00 pm.
Please considering joining us for the next 12 weeks as we study 1 Peter
Two different styles of study are available:
- Precept Upon Precept Study: In-depth inductive
study in an easy-to-follow daily format. When your wanting to understand God’s
Word, chapter by chapter, verse by verse, this is the study for you.
Suggested homework time, 3 – 5 hour per week.
Book cost: $28.00
- In and Out study : Don’t have a lot of time
but still want to GO DEEPER? This is the study for you.
Suggested homework time, 1 -3 hours per week.
Book cost: $22.00
Both studies will be accommodated during our times together.
Tuesdays at 7:00 pm and Fridays at 9:30 am
Each study group will meet for approximately 60 – 90 minutes.
Click here to register and purchase your book.
Registrations must be in by Sunday, January 14.
9-9:30 am - childcare drop off and join us for coffee with Morning Break ladies.
9:30 - 11:00 am - Mom to Mom session
- Women of CAC - Wilma Warner; 604 702-4458, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mom to Mom - Darlene Wollf; 604 845-2375; email@example.com
- Morning Break - Wilma Warner; (info above) and Cindy Lyftogt - 604 819-0731; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Precepts - Carol Throness; 604 792-2916; email@example.com; Darlene Adrian - 604 316-8486; firstname.lastname@example.org, and Sandy Thompson - 604 824-8982; email@example.com