This year, instead of offering our full Vacation Bible School program, we will be hosting 3 single day mini camps. There are a limited number of spots available at each camp and children will be registered online on a first come first serve basis.
Come join us as we learn all about Jesus calming the storm through the book of Mark (Mark 4:35-41). We will have a bible story, crafts, games, and a snack time.
Please talk to your child(ren) ahead of time about things
that we have to implement to make this happen.
- There will be scheduled hand washing times through out the morning
- We can’t share supplies, snacks or drinks.
- Each child will get their own bag with all the supplies needed for the day.
- Leaders will keep an acceptable distance from kids
- Kids aren’t expected to keep distance between each other, however please talk to them about respecting distance between others and limit touching.
- They need to bring their own water bottle. We will provide a sealed snack for them
Please select one of the following dates
Monday, July 20th (camp full)
Thursday, July 30th
Saturday, August 15th
9:00 am -11:30am
Sign up here!
(Registration is mandatory)
Contact Pastor Anna if you have any questions